If you started using Parcel or have moved your Roblox Purchase Hub recently, you may encounter this issue. However, there is no need to worry - the fix is easier than you might think.
In 9 out of 10 cases, the issue lies in one simple thing: The Secret Key!
Sometimes it can occur that the Secret Key gets reset during the set-up procedure without you even knowing. Therefore, always make sure to double-check your Secret Key before releasing your Purchase Hub to your customers.
So now, without any further ado, let’s get your hub back on track.
/settingsin your Discord Server.
- Select “Hub Settings” in the dropdown.
- Copy the Secret Key into your clipboard.
- Open your Purchase Hub in Roblox Studio.
- Open the “ServerScriptService” menu and then the “ParcelSettings” script.
- Paste the Secret Key, that you copied from the Discord Bot, into the field.
- Save and publish your game.
That’s all! Make sure to test your Purchase Hub and start selling your virtual assets today.